La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!
La Résistance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 090226

Go down

News 090226 Empty News 090226

Post  Gäst 27.02.09 1:48

After a winning streak on 40 games we got a devestating loss. lost tones of points. even if the day was good 17 games 1 loss. the opponent team played ok. But we was far away from ur usualy standard in the game. Myself i played the worst game since i the club started and had devestating Overall stat. I lost my fine A i had for serverl games.
With all the games we took 7 ranks and 89 points wich isent to bad. but would had been way more if we didnt lost over 65 points in the last game.

Its always sad when the Winning streak ends but it gotta end sometime. we try again tomorrow.

And we miss realy much points to get to rank 69 but ofc we aim for that tomorrow..chase CoG and Some other top teams.

Div 1 Rank 70 Points 5354 (221-15-6)

Gäst

Back to top Go down